Firstly, check if is there java on computer, to check it:
* open console (windows+R -> cmd -> enter)
* run C:\>java -version
If console will give number of version, it means that there is, if will not give it must be downloaded from here.
* create agent folder in C:\
* unpack archive target (support team will send you)
* shift unpacked folder into agent folder
* to run the program in background, open console (cmd) as administrator go to C:\agent\target\ (cd C:\agent\target\) and write install.cmd. After writing install.cmd nssm will installed and also service will started automatically.
(It is necessary to have nssm in the archive to start the service in the background depending on your system, 32 or 64. First check it, then if you have 32-bit system, go to C:\agent\target\win32 and copy file to C:\agent\target, before deleting the previous one for 64-bit systems. )
Also you need to write the path to java on your computer in install.cmd file:
nssm.exe install “AgenT” “C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_121\bin\java.exe” “-jar C:\agent\target\AgenT.jar” “C:\agent\target\” – path
* to stop service open console as administrator go to C:\agent\target\ (cd C:\agent\target\) and write stop.cmd.
* to stop and delete service open console as administrator go to C:\agent\target (cd C:\agent\target\) and write stop_and_delete.cmd.